April 2018

April 30, 2018

There are so many times I think about quickly getting on my computer to update this online journal, but I never seem to find the time anymore. So here is a quick April recap with pictures.

This little boy is the main reason I don't find the time to get online and post. He is about as busy and messy as they come, but I wouldn't change even the craziest parts of him for anything. Max and I love him more than we can put into words. What did we ever do without him?

These days we take what pictures we can get.

I feel like this is what I look like 24/7, honestly. I'm chasing Charlie nonstop so he won't climb on everything in sight just so he can jump off and break his leg.

Easter!!! Can you tell how tired Max is? This was the week before finals. Woof. Year 2 is done but boy it was not a joke.

LOTS of park dates and stops at Temple Square.

We even stopped by the tulip festival for an afternoon. 

Happy Month of April!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs