Confession Session #4
1. One thing I terribly regret and would do over again if I could: stay at BYU-Hawaii longer. I was so insistent on coming back to Provo (don't ask me why) to be near my friends here at the Y, but that was a mistake. Huge mistake.
2. I listened to this song for an entire week after Max got home.
3. I don't mean to brag, but... no cavities.
4. One word: kisstixx. To save my dad giving me a phone call, that's all I'll say about that.
5. I have actually hidden under my desk at work. Long story.
6. I have never, ever eaten a tomato.
7. I probably burned about 3,904,850,049,304,935 cd's before I owned an iPod. Not a joke. Heaston would always say that I could bring the 90's back with how many CD's I owned.
8. Did I ever write about the day that I got to talk to Elder Holland on the phone? After speaking with him for a few minutes, he told me that he considered me a daughter that he loved, and that truly remains one of the sweetest things anybody has ever told me in my entire life. There is nobody on earth who has a happier or sweeter voice.
9. I get onto Disneyland.com and plan pretend vacations at least once a week.
And last but not least,
Number 10. I know Buddy the Elf already said it, but I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!
Confession Sessions: 1, 2 & 3
(thanks for the picture Sarbear)