wingardium leviosa!

November 19, 2010


I'm definitely not the most attractive one of the bunch,
but clearly, Harry Potter has me hooked.
(I was the only one who drew a scar - which signifies my dedication to the series).

Although I'm just reading book 2,
and the movie last night made little sense,
(since when did Malfoy take sides with Voldemort!)
I still felt like one among the many life-long Harry Potter fans.

And even when the people waiting in line would ask me questions about things I didn't know,
(like: can you believe Alaster Moody dies in this movie?)
My first thought was, who is this you speak of?
But instead, I would just smile and wave my straw wand and reply,
Wingardium leviosa!

So even though I've only been a Harry Potter fan for a week,
(and this probably goes without saying)
I want to go to Hogwarts and become a wizard,
I want a Nimbus 2000,
and I think that little elf Dobby is so cute I just might cry.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the outfits! You make beautiful Harriet Potters? Haha. I love HP & am going to see the movie tonight, can't wait.
I've also had a long time crush on Ron Weasley [Rupert Grint]. :]

Jodie said...

You guys look so cute! :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

look so cute and im soooo wanna go see it!

Brittany said...

true story: my mother informed me that i missed the whole Prince William Kate Middleton engagement and i chose not to see HP at midnight because i knew i had to wake up for 9am class.

i am loosing touch.
i am so old.
blah.

BUT, i am seeing HP in 6.5 hours and i am seriously freaking out. so excited.

and you look adorable.

Grace said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog!
Just thought I'd comment on how cute you girls look.

Michelle said...

you saw the movie without haong read the books?!? Aren't you afraid it gave a lot of stuff away? ahhh I can't imagine seeing everything in part 1 with only reading the first two books!


(Can you tell I'm a bit over concerned in this? haha)

andrea said...

Way to play it off with swishing your wand around and saying spells. :) no one would ever know you're on book 2! Wanna know something? I couldn't make it past book 4. I stood in line at midnight and everything. Loved all the movies! I think I have a problem with 4th books. Same with Breaking Dawn...

Jalene said...

hahah you're great. "who is this you speak of?"


i'm so glad you have joined us hp lovers!!! now i just have to convince lincoln to read the books.

Erny said...

Wave your wand and reply "Expelliarmus!"

I love the Harry Potter series. The latest installment is awesome. Can't wait for Part 2. x

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

lol

someone's starting to be a harry potter fan!!!! because you can't go wrong with harry potter ^__^ it's such a good story.

Jacob said...

too cute! so glad you are loving the books! can not wait to see the movie:)

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs