easter sunday

April 18, 2017


We spent Easter Sunday at Temple Square this year, and I have to say this tradition is one our little family needs to stick to. We used to do the same thing while I was growing up, and after doing it again this year I'm sold. A highlight was seeing this Easter video the Church came out with in the Visitors Center. Though I had seen it online before, it was especially moving for some reason watching it again that morning with Charlie on my lap and Max by my side. I felt overwhelmed with my love for them and for my Savior.


Max and I have abstained from sugar for most of the year (special events not included), so I was especially excited when I found these these cute brown sack bunnies to fill with Cadbury eggs! 


Believe it or not, this was the best picture out of all of them.


I could eat this blonde haired, blue eyed boy right up! (and his dad too, for that matter).
They make my world go round.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs