tuesday night lights

April 29, 2015

So a group of friends decided to start a spring baseball team called: the young stunnas. I don't know who came up with our team name, but I feel like half the time we're with friends I look around and think "how are we all closer to 30 than 20?" And then I can't think about it anymore because... thirty. I can't go there yet.


Since the season began I have yet to actually play a game. I've been sick the last three weeks with everything ending in "itis" (bronchitis, conjunctivitis, sore-throat-itis, every-other-itis) and so my spot on the team has been hanging out in the dugout. I wish I could write about an incredible last minute win after an amazing home run, but unfortunately our team stats are running 0 - 4 this season. In case you didn't catch on, we're 0.


And I wish I could say that it's still okay to lose when you're playing America's favorite pastime with a group of friends, but the truth is we're all so bad we might need therapy after this.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs