and all that jazz

October 28, 2014

Duke Ellington, feather boas, smoke and cigarettes (or cigars if we're being picky) in other words: Another year, another murder mystery!  Ben & Amber hosted our party last weekend at the Westgate Resort in Park City, also known as the Four Deuces Club -- and yes, it felt as fancyshmancy as what I imagine a 1920's club would have been like 100 years ago.

  

Max and I got to dress up as Big Jim & Vicki Ravioli - the ex husband and wife at the party
(also, I wore red lipstick for the first time in my life. i'm 25 and moving on up in the world)


After starting a running bet, we considered ourselves lucky that by the end of the night our hotel neighbors never called down hotel security - even after gunshots, mysterious knockings, dead bodies being found next to ice picks, axes, and cyanide (seriously, we were out to solve ten murders by the end of the night) I felt like I was in Clue.

A BIG THANK YOU to Ben and Amber for being such amazing hosts - they truly outdid themselves, and deep down I think we all know the bar has been set very high for next year too ;)

I hope your upcoming Halloween is just as spooky!!

1 comment:

McKenze Bauer said...

This looks so fun! I need to do something like this with my husband and our friends.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs