- We were finally able to see World of Color, which, you guys, is amazing and I cried.
- We saw Adam Sandler on Indiana Jones and although I was way too nervous to do anything but take a picture/stalk him, at least Max said hi!
- I finally accomplished my spring cleaning checklist (!!!) which you wouldn't think would be much of an endeavor living in an 800 sq. foot apartment.... but unfortunately, it is.
- I have already started counting down to an official Twilight Zone summer marathon kick off!
- Work is still the best. So is daylight savings a week after I get used to it.
- Max only has three weeks left of the semester, which means I'll have my husband back for five days before spring term starts!
- I wouldn't be mad if I never heard the words selfie, totes, and belieber ever again.
- And last but not least: Happy first day of spring/international day of happiness! (is that really even a thing?? i just heard that today?) As Oscar Wilde once said, "With freedom, books, flowers and the moon, who could not be happy?"
- Amen to all of that.