fall break and an early thanksgiving.

October 21, 2013

All those years with no spring break, and it was finally redeemed last weekend! Redeemed with Harry Potter movie marathons, way too much football (I don't think I can watch one more football game this season), shopping, stuffed french toast, and late night conversations that carried on through the morning. I told Max on our drive home from Park City that I will never complain about not having a spring break for all those years again. Fall break takes the cake in my book!



And on a kind-of related side note: Max and I comment on it often, but we've really felt so blessed lately. There are a million things that have just fallen into place so perfectly, it's undeniable that this past year has unraveled just the way it was supposed to. That's not to say that 2013 hasn't been insane... because it has. We started this year with so many unanswered questions and tentative plans, all of which are worth two or three or four posts of its own. It really wasn't until last week that I was finally able to step back and almost like connect-the-dots, see for myself how it all perfectly fell into place.

big thank you to the friends and family who have been so supportive along the way. It's a wonderful thing when you can consider the people you surround yourself with the sort of people who make you feel "like a million bucks" and who also make you want to be better at the same time because they're just that good to begin with. You know who you are. It's not even November, but it feels like Thanksgiving to me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs