The last month of our lives have been chaos. Apartment hunting, job hunting, packing, moving, life changing, everything changing, and in a nutshell, a bullet point list:
- Changed our living plans... half a dozen times.
- ... if you need any information on any apartment from Provo to Bountiful, call me.
- Found the most wonderful one bedroom for two.
- Fell in love with our one bedroom apartment for two!
- Purchased our very first television!
- Had a small house warming party... which meant eating on the floor with our friends.
- Had every meal over the last two weeks... on the floor with each other.
- Lived in my grandparents basement for a weekend.
- Loved living with my grandparents for the weekend.
- Picked my family up from the airport (they're home!!)
- Celebrated Valentines day with Subway sandwiches (this is called budgeting).
- Furnished our bathroom.
- Began to furnish our living room.
- And felt like newly-newly weds all over again.
I am all the more convinced after this last month of chaos, that if you really, really pay attention, you'll be able to see that life always turns out better than what you had thought it would in the first place.
Someone's looking out for us, that's for sure.