max turns 23.

May 25, 2012


Max turned 23 a few days ago, and we celebrated with deep fried macaroni (surprisingly good!) and a year supply of cake bites, (which is why we will both be diabetic by tomorrow :) Max was also pretty insistent on playing a round of golf that day, which truth be told, was a lot more fun than what I was planning on!

It's crazy to think that Max and I have celebrated our seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, and now twenty-third birthdays together (although two of the years, we celebrated a few thousand miles apart..) but still... I'd like to say that Max has kind of grown on me as we've grown up together, except that would be the understatement of the century.

I love Max for all that he is and all that he does for me every day of the year. I love his donald duck sneeze, his rooster tail hair, and most recently, his perfect re-enactment of "blood?" (yes, please watch that video)

Max, although you may never read this blog, I love you more than you could possibly know. Happy Birthday to my bffaeaeaeaeae... and ever. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bffaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae :)
p.s. tell max that i will show him up on that "blood" impersonation. seriously i'm so good at it. also tell max i'm sad we couldn't go swimming last night... but when jess and i come down this weekend we should all do something so fun!

Brittany said...

Engagement photo? Adorable.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs