it's finally friday

March 16, 2012



"Let us not give up on the Lord, his blessings are eternal."


I should steer away from watching Mormon Messages at work because I always cry and that's always asking for an awkward situation when you're sitting at a front desk. But this video I loved, like I do the rest, and I wanted to share. Am I the only one who has a countdown to General Conference weekend? Nothing gets better. Unless you add Cadbury eggs to the mix.

And it's Friday - which means date night, which means holding hands and ice cream and sitting on the sidewalk talking about nothing in particular. And tonight we have an adventure scheduled in the grand old Salt Lake Cit-ay. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Jane said...

what a darling girl. these videos always melt my heart.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs