November 1, 2011
1. A weekend getaway in Park City = perfect. Apple pie, fireplace games, Halloween movie re-runs and wearing bathrobes over our clothes is all I could have asked for.
2. Hopefully I attended the last college Halloween dance party ever. I'm ready to graduate from college (soon) and college dance parties for life now.
3. Why is it more fun to read books from the library in a bookstore instead of the library itself?
4. My sister and her husband adopted a baby puppy named Boston into their little home, and he is pretty much the only thing I ever think about. Cutest thing in the world.
5. Did you know that next Friday will be 11/11/11? Which means you can make a wish at 11:11 on 11/11/11? You can times your luck by five. And if I said I waited my whole life for that day, it wouldn't be far from the truth.