book of mormon stories.

November 3, 2011



Mormon Messages are always beautifully done, but I loved this one especially. I've read The Book of Mormon many times and have had special experiences while reading from its pages, but I still remember being about eight years old and for the first time, feeling something different inside of me as I read a few verses to myself one night.

Since then, I have found so many answers to so many of my questions while reading from this book, and have felt peace even when life has been the most difficult. The best part of all is that when reading from The Book of Mormon I feel closer to my Heavenly Father, and something inside always assures me that I am His daughter and I am loved.

"I promise you that if you will prayerfully read the Book of Mormon, regardless of how many times you previously have read it, there will come into your hearts an added measure of the Spirit of the Lord. There will come a strengthened resolution to walk in obedience to his commandments, and there will come a stronger testimony of the living reality of the Son of God."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

I don't think there is anything that makes me any happier.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Kels, I've never seen this one! (I'm interning/writing at the Church and I watch them all the time to inspire me and help me focus). It is beautiful. We are so so blessed--I keep learning that over and over. Thanks so much for sharing.

And I love that he lives in London :)

kyliebrooke|s said...

thanks for sharing this video and your testimony. :)

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs