a few love letters.

September 1, 2011

Dear Book Delivery Boy (the same one who I met a year ago!),
Thank you for the books. Break up with your girlfriend.

Dear Tuesdays,
How am I going to survive you this semester?

Dear Stress Levels,
Lower yourself.

Dear Mandy,
Thank you so much for letting me guest post on your darling blog! I think you are lovely.

Dear New Zealand,
You spoiled me.

Dear Skype,
Thanks for being invented. My Mary Kate and Ashely Olsen days aren't quite over yet thanks to you.

And most importantly:

Dear everybody reading this,
Please watch this short film. It's about 20 minutes long, but so very worth it.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Yours Truly,
Love Always,
etc.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Fun post. Bookmarking so I can go back and watch the film later on...

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh fun! Love that Love Letters mailbox...too cute.

kylee said...

oh my wow. you forgot to warn me that the butterfly film would have me in tears. that was amaaaazing. thanks for sharing my dear!

Brittany said...

Okay seriously, this boy needs to break up with this other girl already. Clearly fate is pushing you together.

And loved your guest post. What you said is so true and beautiful. (And I totally feel honored to be guest posting next to you!! The feeling is mutual.)

L!$@ said...

We watched that film at convention last year. It's a good one! Nice guest post too :D

Jess Cole said...

Love this post!

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs