It's That Time Again...

October 27, 2009

my nose is as red as those cherries,
my ears are as cold as icicles,
my fingers are frozen stiff,
this can only mean one thing...


it's snowing for the first time this season my friends,
and unlike many of my fellow classmates who groaned as they walked to and from classes across campus today,
i couldn't have had a bigger smile one my face.
and that definitely kept me warm inside.
(plus i bought mini marshmallows last night while i was at the store. oh. my. can i just applaud my perfect timing?)

10 comments:

Default said...

i can tell you are quite ECSTATIC!!!!! i would probably be MORE ECSTATIC if i wasn't on my period and I'M NOT THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON THE BLOCK.

Mandy said...

That's great Kels! I am glad you can be so optimistic about snow, but it makes me feel a little bit better about being in Hawaii. Can't wait until Jan when we can share winter coats and scarves. LOVE YOU!

Jalene said...

I need your optimism about snow. I'm really trying... hahaha.

E said...

Your love of snow is inspiring me to buck up and love my first New England winter :)

Michelle said...

I went to school in Seattle for a year, and got ridiculously excited when it snowed, since in california we don't get much snow.

all my friends from states like colorado and washington looked at me all crazy and I just gave them a BIG smile back and continued with my amazed look at ACTUAL SNOW FLAKES... all crystal-y like in books of snowflakes (yes, they do exist)

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the first snow here! It's my favorite

Brittany said...

I try so hard to love snow. But I really really don't. How did I grow up in Utah?

Unknown said...

I am one of those fellow classmates, dreading the snow. Groaning miserably. Luckily for you, it's coming... whether I like it or not!

paddle to shore said...

yay, so happy for you.

Martina said...

kels. i love you. this made me happy to read. but i am noticing the way snow takes a toll on these wheels, despite its traction and young age. my fingers will be miserable this winter, but i'll try to still appreciate Utah snow!

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs