Walking Down the Isle for the Very First Time.

September 18, 2009


I have an old friend from long ago who I met while living in Hawaii. Years later, I still think she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever known (And someone who I still envy. She always looks flawless. Always.) We lost touch until recently we were reunited on Facebook and I fell in love with her love life.

She was proposed to here
(on the beach with a thousand tiny twinkle lights)



And now they are one of the most stunning couples I've ever seen.



You can look at the rest of them here and here.


*note to any potential future husband: we have to
try and be half as cute.
and happy wishes and congratulations again to katie & nate!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great wedding photos. she is beautiful.

Ashley said...

Those are great photos. I think, though, when you have your moment, it'll be special because it's yours. My husband proposed to me really simply, and for a while I wished he had done something more spectacular. Yet, the more I thought about it, the more I realized how perfect it was for us. Simple. No tricks or games. It was just what I needed (given that I was freaking out about marriage... heh). Anyway.

Mandy said...

Ok, these make me want to get married SOOOO bad. This summer will you help me plan my wedding? :) xoxo I'll call you tomorrow.

Shokoofeh said...

wow this is so sweet! :)
your friend is pretty. but I am sure you and your love-to-be will rock!

:)
xo

Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

Ohhh this makes me so envious.

The gorgeous people. The beautiful photographs. The elaborate proposal... I want it all!

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs