confession session.

March 1, 2012

The first time I ever had a confession session was on a Friday night with the "7up girl gang" on a drive up the canyon with nothing else to do. We stopped by Macey's and picked up our favorite bags of cookies, and made the drive talking for hours that night. I don't know why, but the tradition continues on, and March the 1st seems to be the day that it all just happens again.

Confession Session #4

1. One thing I terribly regret and would do over again if I could: stay at BYU-Hawaii longer. I was so insistent on coming back to Provo (don't ask me why) to be near my friends here at the Y, but that was a mistake. Huge mistake.

2. I listened to this song for an entire week after Max got home.

3. I don't mean to brag, but... no cavities.

4. One word: kisstixx. To save my dad giving me a phone call, that's all I'll say about that.

5. I have actually hidden under my desk at work. Long story.

6. I have never, ever eaten a tomato.

7. I probably burned about 3,904,850,049,304,935 cd's before I owned an iPod. Not a joke. Heaston would always say that I could bring the 90's back with how many CD's I owned.

8. Did I ever write about the day that I got to talk to Elder Holland on the phone? After speaking with him for a few minutes, he told me that he considered me a daughter that he loved, and that truly remains one of the sweetest things anybody has ever told me in my entire life. There is nobody on earth who has a happier or sweeter voice.

9. I get onto Disneyland.com and plan pretend vacations at least once a week.

And last but not least,
Number 10. I know Buddy the Elf already said it, but I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

--

Confession Sessions: 1, 2 & 3

(thanks for the picture Sarbear)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute.

i love this.

Mary said...

Funny post, but it somehow bothers me that you've never eaten a tomato. Never? I know plenty of people who don't like them, but certainly they tried them before deciding. I can eat a fresh tomato straight from the vine like an apple. There's not much better in this world. Please....wait until August, get a really fresh one from a farmer's market and give it a try.

Unknown said...

Love it. I too have hid under a desk. I got to work early at the Church office building and fell asleep. When I woke up it was 8 am and we were about to have a staff meeting. I didn't want to go so I pretended to be asleep, even when my boss called out looking for me. Sad. But that nap was greatly needed.

jalene said...

you're missing out on tomatoes. just saying.

i love that you are in love. YAY!

allie margaret said...

I'm pretty jealous you even got to go live in Hawaii. Seriously sounds like a dream. But I think if I went to school there I wouldn't get anything accomplished...and I obviously love how stinking cute you are with your boy. So happy for you!

allie

Falling Up said...

love this love this love this. sooooo happy!!!!!

andrea said...

i am also very envious that you got to live in hawaii. HAWAII!! ah! so cool!

and i love your #10. i have been following your blog for quite a while and i've noticed a couple pictures here and there. can't wait to hear more about you two!

Ashley said...

I, too, have hid under my desk at work. But instead of actual hiding, it was more like napping... because it was my birthday and I was going to do what I wanted to do.

I used to make a lot of mix cd's, TOO! A ton of them. And they were my favorite. They required a lot of thought, though, which is probably why I don't do it anymore--that, and not having internet at home sort of makes it difficult to discover new music that I want to put into a mix. Plus, my new car has an ipod jack. So I've gone the lazy way.

Sorry this comment is FOREVER and a day long.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs