fathers day

June 18, 2017


Max can be described in a lot of ways. He's really funny and really smart. Like, extremely, unbelievably smart. Max is kind. My grandpa says Max is the kind of person whose never met a stranger. He's personable and inviting. Someone also once said that Max is the kind of person who can find happiness in a mud puddle. And it's true, he's the eternal optimist and is always looking for the best in any situation and in everyone around him. And he's cute. I love his round cheeks and his cheerful countenance and the freckles he gets in the summer.


I fell in love with Max years ago for all of the above and more, but something new I've witnessed and love with all my heart is the way Max has taken on the role of dad. I could go on and on about it. He fell in love with Charlie as fast and as hard as I did. The moment he walks in the door from work or school, Charlie will turn his head and smile his gummy smile because he knows just like I do, Max loves him like crazy. Max is so many things to me, but he's been the most incredible father, and I love him more than ever for it.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs