this picture does not represent valentines day

February 13, 2015


I imagine that our Valentines Day plans will and will not include: snuggling up in our bed instead of a canoe, wearing sweats (not a skirt), watching a movie (not the sunset/stars/or gazing into each others eyes), and eating bread sticks (not cupcakes). This probably isn't what inspired my beloved ee cummings' poetic material - but it's our plans for Valentines Day and I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT.

So Happy St. Valentines Day! Happy Day of Love! As the French would say, Joyeuse Saint Valentin a tous les amoureux -- or in other words, kiss your significant other, listen to the Backstreet Boys and watch An Affair to Remember for me.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun fact: thats one of my bff's engagement photos haha

Unknown said...

fun fact: thats one of my bff's engagement photos haha

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs