happy birthday caitlyn!

March 21, 2016

We celebrated my dad's birthday with just enough sugar and helium to last us until next year. It was so much fun celebrating with the entire family together, and all he asked for on his special day was to play a round of scattergories. He loves game nights that do not involve the game Trouble (because it's the only game my mom will ever play!)


There aren't a lot of people I would consider "my very best friends," but my dad is one of them. I could talk to him about anything in this world, and I hope he knows how much I love and look up to him. If you know him, you would agree with me - he's going STRAIGHT UP TO HEAVEN when he dies because he's the best person you will ever meet/know. I might not make it up there with him, since I called him Caitlyn in this post (and he will understand why...) but some things just have to be done.

Love you x infinity dad!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs