Happy Mothers Day.

May 13, 2012



I couldn't help but think of all that my mom has done for me (the last few months especially) as I watched this video. Knowing that I'll be leaving home in just a few weeks, and won't really ever live with my mom (and dad) again, makes this Mothers Day all that much more special. There's a reason why the First Presidency of the Church has said,

"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels."

Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers,
but to mine especially, who I love so much.

3 comments:

Jess Cole said...

Love this video! Tt is totally true, it is not the easiest job, but it sure is the most worth while.

Jess Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

gah.
i can't wait til i am a mom sometimes.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs