birds of a feather flock together.

November 2, 2010

(kylie haws is no stranger on this blog,
and i'm pretty sure that whenever i refer to "we"
most people already know that the "we" refers to kylie and me)

So Kylie Haws turns 22 today,
and I love her so.
After 7 years of friendship,
I can't think of anyone I would have rather had around for
everything from Sadie Hawkins to Sara's wedding reception.
I could list thousands and thousands of memories,
but in short, all I have to say is this:
Kylie is my kindred spirit,
or as she puts it, my b.f.f.a.e.a.e.
This means we'll be friends forever.
And ever, and ever.
And ever.

(and let's be honest kylie, we still miss birthdays in mr. call's class -
hence, the video premiere.)


Birthday Day in Class. from Kelsie Christensen on Vimeo.
for whatever reason, we were camera shy that day.

Happy birthday girlfriend.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs