A Hymn To Him

March 8, 2009



"A Hymn to Him" from My Fair Lady.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found an inarguable truth that I would like to share in just a moment....
But before I do, let me just state that what I am about to write is not "peach punch" (thank you fellow blogger for sharing that great word with me)...
***This is a final warning to those of you who are about to read what has been written; take note that this is not , I repeat NOT entitled: A Hymn to Her, nor does it recognize the nobility or character of a woman (which is why I must apologize in advance for dissing my fellow females), but today, today is a day where this is the case.

From the enlightened words of Professor Higgins, I will now bare my livid soul:

Women are irrational, that's all there is to that!
Their heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags!
They're nothing but exasperating, irritating,
vacillating, calculating, agitating,
Maddening and infuriating hags!


Amen.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Hahaha, Kels. I love it.

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs